1. General medicine- had multiple attacks of intentional tremors and pen rolling movements.
2. General surgery- Couldn’t find an avascular plane and couldn’t cut across it smoothly.
3. Orthopaedics- could not perform Answer Deduction and Question Fixation.
4. Pediatrics- alleged that paper was set by pedophiles.
5. Radiology- Couldn’t function properly in the bright daylight.
6. Obs & Gynaecology- developed P.I.H. (Paper Induced Hypertension).
7. Ophthalmology- developed amaurosis fugax.
8. ENT- Pen got stuck in the nose as a foreign body.
9. Preventive & Social medicine- could not decide which committee’s recommendations to follow.
10. Chest & TB- had suffocating doubts throughout, hence resorted to hyperventilation.
11. Anesthesia- faced sedative effects of questions.
12. Dermatology- developed hypersensitivity to questions.
13. Psychiatry- couldn’t surmise, why they were being questioned like this.
14. Pathology- Grade IV questions, high grade dysplasia, no recognizable pattern.
15. Microbiology- found it difficult to read the questions with naked eyes without the assistance of microscope.
16. Pharmacology- Developed question overdose effects and couldn’t find an antidote.
17. Forensic medicine- Rigor mortis set in before they started writing.
18. Anatomy- couldn’t determine the origins and insertions of questions.
19. Physiology- had sympathetic over activity with tendencies to fight, fright and flight.
20. Biochemistry- Homeostasis of their internal environment was disturbed, once they came out of the lab.