Since its humble beginnings in 2015, Quackdoses.com was created to entertain, inspire and engage the medical fraternity through satire and sarcastic content, and have amassed more than 50 lakh viewers so far.
If you are frustrated at work over India’s broken medical system or a goofy co-intern, why not try to become a quackdoses contributor by writing hilarious sarcastic – satirical articles or articles which can bring about a social change?
Yes, we are now welcoming new writers (doctors and all healthcare professionals) to join our contributor pool to showcase their skills to the world. If you’ve got an idea that will entertain or challenge our readers and move the medical fraternity forward, we want to hear about it. Your submissions will be an important part of the glue that holds the medical fraternity together, topics that can truly make a difference, ideas that can redefine the medical profession or small steps that can help improve the deteriorating doctor patient relationship.
Your articles can be based on your personal experiences and / or professional expertise, and we will review it for potential publication on our site. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night (apart from the medical books, Facebook and Whatsapp).
Tell us your story, be heard, unleash your hidden talent, share memories and express yourself through quackdoses.com, click on Sign in / Join !
Why Write for Quackdoses.com?
By writing for Quackdoses.com you get to:
1. Showcase your talent as a writer / artist
2. Touch lives.
3. Support a positive change.
4. Connect with a global audience of medical experts and healthcare providers.
We reserve the right to:
1. Decline articles submitted, without providing reasons, so don’t be offended if we can’t publish everything you submit.
2. Adjust article titles where necessary, to help optimize reader engagement for your article. Add images / tags.
3. Make basic edits to articles (including but not limited to spelling, grammar, and paragraph/sentence structure for the purpose of improving readability) to fit the website better.
Things to Remember:
1. The content you submit must be YOUR original content. You must not plagiarize others in your article.
2. Quackdoses.com is under no obligation to provide you compensation for your article.
3. By submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free non-exclusive license to use the content on quackdoses.com