I really like to enjoy studying people…..Their faces reflects the misery ,the frustration,the sorry state of mind,a reflection of what’s going on in their ever working head .After spending about 3 glorious fun filled years in college, I’ve finally come close to classifying the organisms I see everyday….Don’t worry, I don’t intend to challenge microbiology….but develop a whole new branch of MEDICAL COLLEGE STUDENTS MACROBIOLOGY.
1) FRIENDZ – A friend is a person who kicks your butt , but still loves you….I’m sure this is true in medical college scenario. They are the best company for all those lonely souls who have not yet managed to find themselves a girlfriend or a boyfriend to spend the entire day with…..or really don’t bother to get into the stupid shit happening around….They love to spend time among themselves , have all the fun and all that too without being GAY…
2) BMC SWAP CARDS – These are the people you happen to say “ Hi ” in the morning or when you see them for the first time in the day (and think ….saala subah subah iska hee muh dekhnaa tha kya ? ) and a “Bye” with equally good feelings before leaving college….such a routine reminds me of the BMC appointed staff in the college and hospital who happen to swap their attendance card twice daily in the same manner…..once in the morning marking their attendance and once in the evening before going back home to get a much needed rest.
3) I SEE YOU –This is the third category of people we meet…you give them a look when you see them…your eyes meet but the lightning of egoism suddenly strikes both of you to even say “ hi’. It just reminds me of how we medical guys greet our dear PSM BOOK “PARK” ….sooner or later we do try to make an effort to patch up….
4) ENDANGERED SPECIES – This category of people are the ones who are hardly seen , hardly heard and are never there….Even the teachers after going through the attendance sheet wish they could come face to face with these exotic variety of people….ATTENTION:- beware from such fellow batchmates , after their hibernation period ends before the exams, some of the can manage to get the best hunt and end up becoming the king of the college jungle.
5) MAAF (a famous word in LTMMC) TYPES – These are the people you would love to avoid,hate and pull the leg of…but I’m sure they are the ones you would be interested in knowing every detailed gossip about ….to keep you afresh yaar…
And finally you would surely come across “NORMAL” people also who let life go on at its own pace without really worrying about what others are doing….I think I belong to this category but not all would agree in calling me NORMAL….. I JUST WISHED THEY COULD GET BEHIND MY EYEBALLS AND SEE THE WAY I LOOK AT LIFE….may be then they’ll understand.