Inspired by the “Things to do before you die” on Travel and Living and “The Buried Life” on VH1, I often wondered what my list would look like. So at 25 years of age, the following is what I would want to do before my life’s clock stops ticking someday.
1) Drive a Supercar at more than 250 Km/ Hr preferably on Autobahn.
2) Go for a long bike road trip with friends across mountains and rivers.
3) Go skydiving and bungee jumping.
4) Open a charitable hospital in the name of my late grandfather.
5) Be a part of a rock band as lyricist, singer and guitarist.
6) Do theater.
7) Make a short movie.
8) Write a novel, and at least get my blog published as a book for me to read.
9) Spot a UFO and catch it on film.
10) A ride in a fighter jet.
11) Go camping on the banks of the Ganga.
12) Six pack abs.
13) Have a cabinet full of trophies and certificates.
14) Go for a past life regression therapy session and know who I really was before.
15) Make a retirement home in the garb of nature.
16) Become a public figure.
17) Buy a 2-seater convertible, a 4×4 SUV and a cruiser superbike.
18) Start an NGO for education of under privileged kids.
19) Feel the thrill of a standing ovation for me from hundreds together.
20) Feel the exhilaration on accomplishing something impossible and punching the air.
21) Test fire a machine gun and all the different arms and ammunition I can.
22) Learn as many musical instruments as possible.
23) Visit Egypt and go gambling in Vegas.
24) Do an “Into the wild” or “Motorcycle Diaries” – Set out on an adventure not knowing what to expect.
25) Fulfill every dream of my parents and be the most ideal son, brother, husband and father.
hope ur dreams cm true…n i wud b waitn fr dse six pack abs..:P
liked the number 12… hahaha.. 🙂
Nice…which one is first on your mind from your list?