‘Happiness is real only when shared’ …. I have now realized happiness is within oneself and is just a state of one’s mind. The face is the mirror of your heart and off lately I have been smiling a lot just because now I am so much at peace with myself. So here I am listing few words about things that I feel make many HAPPY too.
1. The first raindrops falling on your face.
2. Holding a new born baby.
3. Laughing with your best friends over crappy jokes.
4. Five minutes of extra sleep with the alarm on snooze.
5. Your first kiss.
6. Singing or dancing wildly while alone in you room / bathroom.
7. Appreciating the beauty of a full moon.
8. Eating a bar of chocolate before a major exam.
9. Standing in front of the vast ocean with arms outstretched to feel the breeze.
10. Boring lecture – corner row,last bench – a quiet sleep.
11. Your long time crush asking you for help.
12. Dim light in the room, just you and the acoustic guitar.
13. A hug from a friend when you feel low.
14. An open book exam.
15. Staring at the girl who doesn’t mind your attention 😉
16. Your graduation day / Your first salary in your hands.
17. Perfect weather, empty road, you and you bike/car.
18. Finding a Rs.100 note on the road.
19. A standing ovation when you are at the dais.
20. A patient comes back to you to say thank you.
And finally, the HAPPINESS AFTER A PRAYER when you really feel the need to be closer to GOD.
Thank you God, and thanks to life for everything 🙂 Its my time to shine now and I am raring to go…